Monday, July 30, 2012

Blank Thoughts

        Starting a blog is one of the scariest things I have ever done on the interwebs. No idea why. It might be the fact that I have no idea what to blog about. I don't really do anything besides school. This is the reason this post is titled "Blank Thoughts".
        Perhaps this will be the place where I lay my hopes and dreams out for all to see. The bits and pieces of my life that I find amusing or odd. (The "odd" part happens a lot.) Probably a little bit of rambling about my hobbies and interests in life. A place to rant when someone needs a high five. In the face. With a chair. You know?
        Sorry to say it will more than likely turn into a diary. Don't worry. I'm not one of those horribly romantic, shmoopy, love sick girls that talks about nothing but how she wishes she could meet Christian Grey.
         My blog is titled "Edit Room Floor" because my roommate once told me that my random mind was like the editing room floor of life. We were both slightly inebriated at the time and I found it interesting, so it stuck with me. That, and the title "The Editing Room" was already spoken for. Go figure.
          So here it goes. Hope you enjoy it. Hope I stick with it. And I have no idea if anyone will ever read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment