Monday, July 30, 2012

Twitter-pated

      So, I now have a Twitter account. Exciting, right? WRONG. You have to be cool for Twitter to work! No one wants to follow a freak like me! I don't blame them but, it's still sad. I feel like a creeper. All the people I'm following are my favorite celebs. Like *they're* ever going to re-Tweet something I say. I can't even get people to follow me.
       If anyone is reading this...will you follow me on Twitter? I promise I'm cooler than I look. That's a lie. I'm looking for friends, though. I want to connect with strangers and share the weirdness that is me! I also want to see if anyone actually looks at blogs anymore. lol. I hope you'll follow me and if you don't...I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish! Kidding. :) 

@MeganViner

No comments:

Post a Comment